Saturday, January 1, 2011

Saw V - Who's counting anymore.

How Roman Numerals Work! Just a note in case you were like moi and didn't know how they worked. This should clear things up a little bit.

Saw V, starring Tobin Bell, Costas Mandylor, and Scott Patterson only got 5.7/10 stars. I wonder why? Maybe the sick plot? Or wait maybe it was the repetitive plot. Either way, my rating would be about a 6.0 out of 10. Because really, after the first movie I was disgusted with how much gore one movie could have, but now what? They are on their 7th movie now, and can still come up with more ways to torture people? I guess why we are okay with watching these movies is because Jigsaw does have legitimate reasons for torturing them, and he does make it possible for them to escape. We are just wondering what he has up his sleeve, and if people are willing to pay the consequences to get free. I guess giving murders, or criminals a taste of their own medicine is okay if you love revenge. But if you aren't sick minded like me, stick to comedy movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment