Saturday, January 1, 2011

13 Going on 30 - 30 flirty and thriving.

13 Going on 30, starring Jennifer Garner, and Mark Ruffalo received a 6.1/10 stars, which personally I feel is a little low for this movie, as I would have given it at least an 8 out of 10 stars. Jenna (pretty awesome name) Rink is just like any other kid, because what 13 year old doesn't wish that they were older. But even if they skipped all the years in between 13 and 30 they would feel as lost in their own lives as Jenna does. Imagine skipping 17 years of your life, and waking up trying to cope. How well would you take it? Since I've seen this movie at least 5 times I'd say it is a pretty good movie. I totally recommend that we all should be 30 flirty and thriving as we watch 13 going on 30.

No comments:

Post a Comment