Saturday, January 1, 2011

How do you know? - Because I saw it.

How do you know, starring Reese Witherspoon, Owen Wilson, Paul Rudd, and Jack Nicholson was given a 5.3/10 stars. If you are in school still that is almost a fail... is a 53% very good? Not at all. I bet your parents wouldn't be happy if you came home with a 53% now would they? I wasn't too pleased with how the movie was but I don't think I would have been as harsh as to rate it with a 5.3 stars... It was at least a 6.5 stars out of 10. I'll admit my mom was right when she said " It was kind of slow at the beginning", it was very slow, but the plot was okay. Some of the concepts were very good and well displayed but it was very dragged out and you could tell. Almost 2 hours of the same thing happening over and over. In my opinion it only needed to be 1.5 hours... But then again, I am the one blogging about it, not the one making movies...

No comments:

Post a Comment