Friday, November 19, 2010

Proposal Questions

Proposal Questions

What communications technology skills will you be using in this project?

I will be using the skills that I have learned to take appealing photos, and will be putting them into a video using Adobe Premiere and will add music and transitional effects to make a successful video.

How will this project be significantly different from the current projects listed? Make direct comparisons?

This project will be significantly different from the other projects listed because it will have a special touch of my photography. Since I am more interested in photography rather than videography I feel that a video made from photographs will turn out better than a video made from small video clips.

What technology is needed to complete this project?

Technology that will be needed to complete this project includes the following: My Camera, My computer, And Adobe Premiere. The internet will also be needed to get the proper music to fit my video.

What kind of preparation work is needed for this project? Include research

Preparation includes planning a theme for my video and photos, finding a proper song to fit the theme, and taking the photos and putting them into the video format, including editing the video and sound effects.

Describe pre-production work needed to prepare for this project.

Pre-production work needed to complete this project includes, planning a theme, planning the photos that I will be taking, and brainstorming the proper music to fit the theme in the video.

What will you do during production?

During production I will take the photos that I need in the proper locations with the proper settings and lighting.

What kinds of things will you be doing in post-production?

During post-production I will be editing my photos to make them the best that they can be, I will then select an order for the photos to be displayed and find attach the proper music to the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment